Grid customization

Started by godoreba, February 16, 2021, 01:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godoreba

Hi everyone
I am a long time user of MP and I still don't get how to customize main playlist (grid) colors, grid line colors, cue type... etc.. is there user manual or something.. Can somebody help me please.

best regards
Alex
Sound designer / operator / technician

David

You can customise it all in Production Properties > Appearance.

Expand the sections and play with the colours (double click to change) and the appearance will change in real time.

Once you accept the changes they will be applied to that production.

godoreba

Thanks for the reply

Yes, I am aware of that... but in  the past I have managed to change gridlines color for example (please don't ask me how because I don't remember, maybe production is from ver2.50 and new versions somehow inherited appearance settings)

Now, I am using ver3.0.150, and I would like to change grid line colors (cue list) but I can't find option to change color...

another question
what was decision about transparent (appearance/misc/selected cue)
in couple of earlier versions there was something like that but it didn't work as it suppose to.

alex

David

The grid lines for the main cue list will use the Misc > Common Cues > Font colour, even if the Cue Colour Type is not Common.

The grid lines for the adlib list will use the Misc > Common Other > Font colour.

The selection for the main cue list becomes transparent when the Misc > Selected Cues > Font colour and BG colour are the same.

godoreba

godoreba

Hi David...

one more thing, is there way to change column header and row selector background color?

David

godoreba

hangtreiber

Hi,

is there a way to colorize special cues? E.g. I have songs and sfx. And I want to see the difference.

Thanks

David

If you set Production Properties > Appearance > Cue Colour Style to Custom, you can colour each cue individually.

Once you set the above mode, you can set the cue colour in Cue Properties > Advanced > Colours.

At the moment you need to do this for each cue individually, but I'll see if I can add colour selection to the Common Property Editor in due course.

hangtreiber

aaronSramos

YEAH! Works  ;D

Thanks!

Quote from: David on June 06, 2022, 06:46:00 AMIf you set Production Properties > Appearance > Cue Colour Style to Custom, you can colour each cue individually.

Once you set the above mode, you can set the cue colour in Cue Properties > Advanced > Colours.

At the moment you need to do this for each cue individually, but I'll see if I can add colour selection to the Common Property Editor in due course.
Fotógrafo y Diseñador de Iluminación.
Me muevo entre la luz y las sombras.
-
Photographer & Lighting Designer.
INFO ⤵
flow.page/aaronsramos