Main Menu

Time counter

Started by godd002, March 29, 2022, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godd002

Hello,
I am having issues with the time elapsed and time remaining.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
I will create a music file that is 13min 15 sec.  but when i import it into our cue list, the time will say something like 18min 40 sec.  I am not sure why there is extra time?  so if i let it play at 13:15 the file is done and stops.  so we can watch time elapsed.  BUT if we try to select the file and fast forward through the que, that throws the time all off .  so long story short not sure why there is extra time showing or why the time when fast forwarding isn't consistent.

thank you

David

What version of MultiPlay are you using? If it's the old 2.x version, make sure you use 16-bit 44.1KHz wav files. Using variable bit rate mp3 files will confuse the old version.

godd002

I will double check but i thought it was a new version. But i will convert our file to wav. and see if that helps.
I am guessing I need to get this resolved before trying to set auto fade timer?
thank you

David

Using wav files will only be required if you're using the old 2.x version.

If this is happening with MultiPlay 3, email me the mp3 file and I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

If the times are not matching, you'll have trouble using any of the functions correctly.