Main Menu

2nd monitor

Started by aaronSramos, December 28, 2022, 07:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronSramos

Hello everyone!

I'm totally newbie in Multiplay, just downloaded yesterday and making some tests before use it in a show.
By now all functions I've test runs well. But a question pop-up in my brain... I download Multiplay Video (last release) but I don't now how to make to video/photos or whatever show in a second monitor. Obviously I'm doing something wrong 😅.

Thanks to all that can help and special thanks to David for create this marvelous thing!

Greetings to all 🙃.
Fotógrafo y Diseñador de Iluminación.
Me muevo entre la luz y las sombras.
-
Photographer & Lighting Designer.
INFO ⤵
flow.page/aaronsramos

David

Go into Production Properties > Windows and set the Monitor # for the window to the one you want display it on. There are also properties for the size and location of the window. You can set that for 4 output windows which are selectable in the image / video cue's properties.

aaronSramos

Hi David!
Thanks for your answer. I'll try it tomorrow and say you something about :)
Sorry for the delay, but it's Christmas time here (Canary Islands) and have no much free time.
My goal is, for example, set my second monitor (projector or wallscreen or whatever) and always project videos/images there. Is this possible? Thanks!
Hughs!
Aaron.
Fotógrafo y Diseñador de Iluminación.
Me muevo entre la luz y las sombras.
-
Photographer & Lighting Designer.
INFO ⤵
flow.page/aaronsramos

David

You can set a background for each of the video / image windows in MultiPlay.

pbecaud

Translated by admin:
hello in the same vein when I broadcast an image on monitor 2 (image 1920*1080) that remains very small on the monitor I would like it to take up the whole screen any idea? Thank you pascal

Original text:
bonjour
dans le meme ordre d'idee
lorsque je diffuse une image sur le monitor 2 (image 1920*1080) celle reste toute petite sur la monitor
j'aimerai qu'elle prenne tout l'écran
une idee ?
merci
Pascal

David

There may be issues if your monitors are not set to 100% scaling. Try adjusting the numbers to fill the screen.

David

Have you set the desired window size in Production Properties > Windows?