Adlib List Cue Types

Started by David, February 16, 2021, 02:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaughan

Hi, I've not used adlib cues very much, and only for audio, but yes, they are useful - also for cues that you're not sure if you will need or not, so they don't get in the way of the main cue stack - one alternative being to put them in the main stack but disable them.  Multiplay is so flexible in being able to find ways to do things. Vaughan.

JoelV

I use the Adlib Cue List, but I have one problem with it.  When the "2nd Press Mode" is set it does not get saved.  So when I start up the program again, I have to reset my "2nd Press Mode" action.  I am using MIDI as the trigger if that helps.

David

Do you mean that when you go back into Cue Properties > Advanced > Hot Key that the 2nd Press Mode option has reverted back to Ignore?

Are you using the latest version (203)?

David

OK, I've found the issue. The 2nd Press Mode is not being saved / recalled if there's no Hot Key assigned.

At present the mode is associated with the Hot Key as originally it was only used with that.

Now the 2nd Press Mode is used for other triggers, so I'll look at moving it away from the Hot Key section.

It really needs to be renamed to 2nd Trigger Mode, since OSC, MIDI use it now too.

In the mean time set a hot key for those cues, even if you don't need it. Use combos that will never get pressed.