Background color and/or border

Started by EdK, February 21, 2021, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdK

Hi David,

Is there a way to change the default background color where there are no cue entries?   See attached pic where I circled in yellow.

Is there a way to change the default background color in the video window or maybe provide a border/outline around the video window?

Thanks...Ed
Windows 10 Home x64
Dell XPS 7590 Intel i7-9750H
16gb RAM - 1tb SSD
GeForce GTX 1650

helex

Hi Ed,

don't know about the default background.

Video-window background colour can be changed in Production Properties - Video to whatever color you want - see screenshot
Lex

EdK

Thanks.  I don't know how I didn't notice that
Windows 10 Home x64
Dell XPS 7590 Intel i7-9750H
16gb RAM - 1tb SSD
GeForce GTX 1650

David

The grid background is set in Production Properties > Appearance > Common Cues > BG.

Note that this will also affect the cue background colour if you're using Common for Cue Colour Style.

You can get around that by using Cue type for Cue Colour Style and then setting every cue type to the same chosen colours.

For the video windows, you can also right click and change the background colour there as well as in Production Properties > Video.

godoreba

Quote from: EdK on February 21, 2021, 01:13:30 AM
Hi David,

Is there a way to change the default background color where there are no cue entries?   See attached pic where I circled in yellow.

from my experience, that part of grid is called "dead area".  Various grid controls have option "dead area color".
Sound designer / operator / technician

David

The next release will use the Common Other > BG for the cue list and adlib list background.

The cues in both lists will be coloured as per the Cue Colour Style.