Main Menu

v.162

Started by Brian, May 21, 2021, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Can you see if you can replicate this with just one cue?

If so, email me the production file, preferences file and the audio file.

That way I can test it the same way as you except for the PC specs and sound card.

Brian

If I send you the Archive of the production will that give you all you need?

David

An archive will do for most of it, but I'll also need the settings file.

It can be found here:
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Audio Visual Devices\Mytrack3\settings.xml

Brian

Hi David, sorry to bang on about the Restart Playing function again.

I have just bought a new laptop with win 10 and it exhibits the same problems for me with the RESTART PLAYING function as I have talked about above.

The RESTART PLAYING function works superbly if I use it on a PLAY LIST audio track even if I have pushed the FADE ALL hotkey, but still does NOT reset the audio level back to 100% if I use it on a CUE LIST cue. Sometimes if I push the hotkey for RESTART PLAYING several times it may eventually reset the volome back to 100% but NEVER on the first push.

Thanks

Brian

David

Is this with version 174 ?

I just tried a heap of times with v174 and v175 and can't get it to fail even once.

How long and what file type is the audio file(s) you're using?

Brian

Hi David,
This problem has existed for me ever since the big re-write after version 158.

I have tried it using both mp3 files and WAV files and the problem is still the same. Also it matters not how long the audio file is, or when I push the ALL FADE button, or when I push the RESTART PLAYING button during the fade out, which I have set for 7 seconds.
I have also tried it with lots of cues in the cue list and only a couple of cues in the cue list, it makes no difference.
As I say it seems to work perfectly if one does a RESTART PLAYING in the PLAY LIST.

ADDENDUM

Just occasionally it will reset the volume but only after mutiple presses of the RESTART PLAYING button!!!

David

So just to be clear, you're still having issues with restart on v174 ?

Brian

Yes. In a word. On 2 different computers.