Main Menu

Version 170

Started by Brian, December 30, 2021, 02:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Hi David,

Version 170

Firstly I have the ENTER key on the Numeric Keypad  programmed for GO which has always worked in previous versions of MP but now will not work, even if I re-program it. All other keys will work if programmed as GO.

Secondly, and this was the same in version 169, If I play a cue from the main cue stack and hit Fade All, then the hot buttons associated with the cues in the Adlib stack do not work until the Fade All has finished, even if I have the Adlib cues set to ignore Stop All, Fade All etc.

Thanks

Brian

David

I did change the way the hot keys were processed and that looks like it affected some keys. I'll go back to the original way.

The locking out of new cue starts while a fade all is in progress has been that way for a very long time, not just the last few releases. I'll have to see what I can do to fix that.

Brian Holder

Hi David
With version 170, I find that the Space bar does not properly function as GO. If I use the GO button this works and also turns the  yellow Cue List bar at the top to dark. The space bar then functions as GO. If you then use the mouse to select a cue, the Cue List bar turns yellow and the Space Bar is inactive.
Regards
Brian

David

I'll upload v171 shortly which should address the hot keys issue.

David

I'm currently working on v172 which should finally address the issue of of being able to start new cues while a fade all is in progress.

Brian Holder

Quote from: Brian Holder on December 30, 2021, 09:44:54 AM
Hi David
With version 170, I find that the Space bar does not properly function as GO. If I use the GO button this works and also turns the  yellow Cue List bar at the top to dark. The space bar then functions as GO. If you then use the mouse to select a cue, the Cue List bar turns yellow and the Space Bar is inactive.
Regards
Brian

Back to normal in ver 171.
Thanks David

Brian

YUP, Back to normal in V 171

Thanks

David

V172 uploaded with the fix for the other issue applied. I haven't tested extensively, but it seems to be working correctly.