v173 Playlist cue dropping audio files when re-arranging order in list

Started by jim10705, January 16, 2022, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim10705

Using Beta 173
I don't know if re-arranging the order of audio files in a playlist cue is an intended feature or not.  If intended feature then it is not working for me (or "Operator error?").  After selecting and adding multiple audio files to playlist the dialog always sorts files alphabetically (Not bad).  Before saving the cue ("Accept" button), I can drag and re-order files within the playlist.  After clicking on Accept, the audio files that were moved have been removed from the playlist and total play time is lower.  The XML section of the production .mmp file shows the moved files disappearing.
I often re-use the same playlist audio for preshow, intermission and post show house and lobby music but I re-arrange the order of music.  If re-arranging the playlist order is not intended feature then I will need multiple copies of the music folder with re-named files in order to force different order.

By the way... I previously use SCS for SFX and recorded music but find MultiPlay does 90% of what I need and simpler/cleaner GUI and can't beat the price.

David

Thanks for the bug report. The moving, sorting, etc must have broken at some stage.

It is fixed in the next (v174) release.