View #NO FOCUS# in full screen

Started by thevladbs, April 07, 2022, 11:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thevladbs

Hi!
I don't know if this situation has already been mentioned:
I use two screens, but when MultiPlay is in full screen mode (f11) I can't tell when it loses focus "NO FOCUS" when I click on something on the other screen.
A message in the middle of MultiPlay to get attention would be great.

See you,

Vladimir
Vladimir

David

That's a good point. Would putting the ** WARNING ** NO FOCUS ** message in the cue list title bar be a suitable solution?

thevladbs

Hi!
An example would be the one in the attached image.
To make programming easier: an invisible mask above everything and throughout the window so that it can be clicked anywhere or be an active window.
It was this...

See you,

Vladimir
Vladimir

thevladbs

Vladimir

David

So far I have a banner working that shows at the bottom of the cue list.

I'll see if I can make it show across the whole application in case the cue list is very small.

David

Here's what the NO FOCUS looks like in the upcoming v177 release. It's the same in normal or full screen mode.

Peter Wright

I have occasionally had the no focus banner but don't understand exactly what causes it and how to rectify it, other than restarting the programme.

David

The NO FOCUS banner appears to warn you that MultiPlay is not the active foreground window so the mouse and keyboard activity won't go to it.

Just tab back to MultiPlay or click the mouse in any of its windows so that it's focused. The warning banner will disappear.

If you don't want to see the NO FOCUS warning, turn it off in Preferences > General > Show Banner On Lost Focus.