Change overall notes font

Started by SynthKeyWizard, October 30, 2022, 04:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SynthKeyWizard

Hi. I can't find a way to change a notes font size in production file. I need to change a font and font size for all notes of an existing production file, but if I change a font in production properties, it applies only to a new cues, but not to an existing ones. Am I missing something, or this can be a feature in the next releases?
Dmitry Yeryomin, sounddesigner.

David

The notes editor in Cue Properties only works on the note that you are currently editing as it can be RTF (mixed formatting).

Adding the Notes Font and Notes Size to the Common Property Editor may be possible. If it's not something that would be used very often, maybe adding it to the Tools > Cues menu may be better?

SynthKeyWizard

Quote from: David on October 30, 2022, 10:19:21 AMmaybe adding it to the Tools > Cues menu may be better?

I think it's the most logical place for this function. Wold be great to have it there.
Dmitry Yeryomin, sounddesigner.

David

I've added a menu item to reformat all selected notes back to the default font name. There's a second one to do the same for the font size. The defaults are in Production Properties > Appearance > Notes.

Then I started thinking about the colours, etc. Would it make more sense to have just have one menu item that reformats the font name, size and colour to the defaults all at once?