Loop a certain position

Started by CaioMachado, May 07, 2023, 09:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaioMachado

Hello!
I'd like to know if there's any way to loop a certain position, before the track ending, and then loop out so it goes to the end. I'm not sure if I was clear in my question

David

At present looping only applies to the whole cue, not a portion of it.

It is on my to-do list but will have to wait until I create a way to visualise the timeline and set points on it for start, end, loops, etc.

SynthKeyWizard

Hi. Any news about loop improvement? I have some thoughts about it, and have a few great examples how it can be implemented. Not a code, of course, but I have a great reference how it can be done, what functionality must have, etc.
Dmitry Yeryomin, sounddesigner.

David

I think advanced looping will have to wait for the (visual) timeline feature.

SynthKeyWizard

Quote from: David on October 19, 2023, 06:25:24 AMI think advanced looping will have to wait for the (visual) timeline feature.
OK. One more question: is it possible to add a "zero-crossing" feature to a looping?

David

Can you explain more about this?

SynthKeyWizard

Quote from: David on October 19, 2023, 12:51:11 PMCan you explain more about this?
It is just a function that attempts to tie loop points to a nearest position where audio waveform crosses a zero to avoid clicks.

pbennett

Quote from: David on May 07, 2023, 11:10:50 AMAt present looping only applies to the whole cue, not a portion of it.

It is on my to-do list but will have to wait until I create a way to visualise the timeline and set points on it for start, end, loops, etc.

Hi.  Any update on the visual timeline?  This would be perfect for me and allow me to insert midi MSC controls at specific points of a song.

David

No progress on the timeline yet sorry. It's on the list, but there's only so many hours in the day and MultiPlay is not my day job. :)