Main Menu

Program usage

Started by Rulya, June 12, 2023, 11:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulya

V201 few shows and rehearsals (osc from phone) without bugs with good stability!

Also 2 shows from win10 x86 with 2GB RAM.

Successfully manually transfer Cue-Lib to another computer. (Must copy from folder file C:\Users\[ ............ ]\AppData\Roaming\Audio Visual Devices\MultiPlay\CueLibrary.xml )

Rulya

Testing new functions on v203. Looks good, I like new renumbering tool! Thank you, David!

You cannot view this attachment.

And also start testing new OSC commands for Ad-Lib.

Ad-lib cues works! And works good! Syntax is simple: /adlib/A1/go (A1 is your cue number in Ad-lib).

But if you have any actions on Second press in Ad-lib file, and send OSC command again, it not make actions(((

For example, I can't restart the "Crash 1", untill this file reach end(

David

As per the other thread, I will allow the 2nd Key Press processing when a cue is triggered via OSC.

Rulya

Back to v201, v203 not stable, to many crashes((( No new versions more than a month...

Rulya

Still working on v203, not back to v201 due the format of new cue list. Sometimes v203 goes crash... Found the way of backup launch! On two computers have the same prog ver and identical cue lists loaded. Both comp connected to one network, on both switched on OSC remote and outgoing info. Use OSC on phone to launch, stop, switch cues. On phone TouchOSC set control host(s) in my config 192.168.10.255 (the last 255 mean that sends osc control to all comps with IP 192.168.10.0 to 192.168.10.254). Works good! Phone launch synchronous cues on both comps. The backup computer is connected through the external sound card (like the main) to mixing console and simply muted. If something happened with main, you simply unmute the backup and have time to relaunch prog on main comp. This config helps me  already 2 times!

Long time no new releases ((( David, we waiting!